England have been drawn against Croatia and the Czech Republic at UEFA EURO 2020, with Wales alongside Italy, Switzerland and Turkey in Group A.
Germany will face world champions France and reigning European champions Portugal in Group F.
The winners of Scotland’s play-off path, which includes Norway, Serbia and Israel, will join England in Group D.
Southgate’s World Cup semi-finalists will begin their campaign against Croatia at Wembley on 14 June.
The tournament’s opening game will see Italy host Turkey in Rome on 12 June.
Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland all feature in the play-offs next March, where 16 teams will compete to fill the final four places.
The tournament, which will take place in 12 cities across Europe, will be hosted across the continent for the first time to mark the 60th anniversary of the competition.
- Group A: Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales
- Group B: Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland
- Group C: Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, Path D/A*
- Group D: England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Path C**
- Group E: Spain, Poland, Sweden, Path B***
- Group F: Germany, France, Portugal, Path A/D*
*Iceland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary / Georgia, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Belarus
**Scotland, Israel, Norway, Serbia
***Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Kindly share after reading, thanks.