Copenhagen goalkeeper goalie Karl-Johan Johnsson has entered the record books following his heroics in his sides 1-0 Europa League loss to Manchester United on Monday.
The 30-year-old goalkeeper put up a great shift to deny Manchester United the win until after an extra time penalty.
Karl-Johan Johnsson made a total of thirteen saves against Manchester United the most by a goalkeeper in a single champions league or Uefa Europa League game since the start of the 2016-17 season.
Meanwhile, Bruno Fernandes who converted the penalty has scored a total of seven goals this season to become the top scorer.
He has been involved in seven goals and four assists in all competitions for both Benfica and Manchester United.
1. Manchester United are through to the UEFA Europa League semi-finals for the second time – on the first occasion, in 2016/17, they went on to win the competition.
2. United are through to their 17th semi-final in UEFA club competition. Their record to date is W8 L8, including wins in their last five.
3. Bruno Fernandes is the UEFA Europa League’s seven-goal top scorer this season.
4. Thirteen of Bruno Fernandes’ 27 goals in 2019/20 have come from the penalty spot.
5. United are 15 UEFA Europa League knockout matches unbeaten.
6. The Red Devils have kept nine clean sheets in their last 12 UEFA Europa League matches.
7. United have lost just one of their last 24 games (W17 D6), conceding 13 goals in that spell.
8. Juan Mata made his 100th appearance in UEFA club competition