Not a single Nigerian football club made the list as Junior Ajayi Al Ahly are named Africa’s richest club.
No space for Enugu Rangers, Enyimba, Kano Pillars or FC IfeanyiUbah according to a list of top 10 richest African football club.
Al Ahly worth $28m and Pyramids FC worth $22m are two Egyptians clubs on the list.
There are two South African teams om the list with Daniel Akpeyi Kaizer Chief worth $23m in second place and Orlando Pirates worth $15m in the 6th place.
Also, Club African worth $20m and Espérance Sportive de Tunis worth $11m are the two clubs from Tunisia on the list.
Algeria, Zambia, Congo and Morocco have one club each in the top 10.
African Richest clubs in 2020
1.Al Ahly (Egypt)- $28 Million
2. Kaizer Chiefs (South Africa) – $23 Million
3. Pyramids FC (Egypt)- USD $22 Million
4. Club African (Tunisia)- USD $20 Million
5. ZESCO (Zambia)- USD &18 Million
6. Orlando Pirates (South Africa) – USD $15 Million
7. Wydad Casablanca (Morocco) – USD $12 million
8. TP Mazembe (Congo) – USD $11 Million
9. Espérance Sportive de Tunis (Tunisia) – USD $11 million
10. MC Alger (Algeria) – USD $10 million