Osimhen, and Ndidi included in top 10 African footballers by market value
Victor Osimhen and Victor Osimhen have been included in the top 10 African Footballers by market share https://sportsration.com/ can report.
The Nigerian duo is amongst the top ten most valuable players in Africa according to African Football Data Center.
Victor Osimhen who is currently the most expensive African player of all time following his big-money move from Lille to Napoli could only make the 4th spot and be valued at 58.2m euros.
His compatriot, Leicester City midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi is ranked 7th at 45.1m euros.
The African champions, the Teranga Lions of Senegal have the highest number of representatives, three players in the frame of Saido Mane, Edouard Mendy, and Ismaila Sarr.
Nigeria have two representatives, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Burkina Faso, and Morocco have one player each on the list.
Here are the players on the list
10. Ismaila Sarr (Watford, Senegal) 40.5m euros
9. Nicolas Pepe (Arsenal, Senegal) 41.5m euroos
8. Edouard Mendy (Chelsea, Senegal) 43.1m euros
7. Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, Nigeria) 45.1m euros
6. Edmond Tapsoba (Bayer Leverkusen, Burkina Faso) 47.5m euros
5. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City, Algeria) 49.5m euros
4. Victor Osimhen (Napoli, Nigeria) 52.8m euros
3. Saido Mane (Liverpool, Senegal) 71.4m euros
2. Achraf Hakimi (Paris Saint-Germain, Morocco) 81.6m euros
1. Saido Mane (Liverpool, Egypt) 107.8m euros